The Berkshire Argentine Tango Club - El Amanecer
Terms and Conditions
1. The Right of Admission to any El Amanecer event is reserved.
2. Entrance to El Amanecer events is not transferable or refundable.
3. Customers may be ejected, without refund, from an event, at the organiser’s discretion, for reasons including but not limited to:
Abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour;
An illness that could be passed to others;
Carrying of weapons or illegal substances;
Making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recording;
Poor standard of dancing that compromises the safety or enjoyment of other dancers.
4. Entrance to an El Amanecer event gives implicit consent to the filming, sound recording and photography of you as a member of the audience by El Amanecer or its representative or a member of the public and such material may be used for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
5. The use of Photographic and Video equipment by members of the public for non-commercial purposes is permitted, but permission must be sought before recording lessons or performances.
6. El Amanecer shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from attendance at one of their events.
7. El Amanecer does not accept any responsibility for any lost or stolen property occurring at one of their events.
8. El Amanecer shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred, of whatever kind, resulting directly or indirectly from the cancellation of an Event.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of, or in connection with, them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.